If you listen to today’s episode you may be interloping in a friendly discussion between friends. All open minded friends are invited.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in the Podcast
Correction: Jordan referenced D&C 87 as the section discussing “the one mighty and strong” … he meant to say section 85.
- ‘You cannot separate Jesus Christ from the Church,’ teaches Elder Hamilton at BYU devotional
- Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’
- Scrubbed from the ‘net: Area Seventy [Richard S. Hutchins], Pfizer Head of Anti-Viral, Has Good News on COVID-19
- Eubanks: COVID Vaccination Challenges.
- Bednar: Understanding Religion as Essential — Reflections on the COVID-19 Crisis and the Place of Religion : Many will be fearful of vaccines. Religious leaders can be helpful in the fight against the coronavirus.
One of the grand fundamental principles of Mormonism is to receive truth, let it come from whence it may.
Mormonism is truth; and every man who embraces it feels himself at liberty to embrace every truth: consequently the shackles of superstition, bigotry, ignorance, and priestcraft, fall at once from his neck; and his eyes are opened to see the truth, and truth greatly prevails over priestcraft… Mormonism is truth, in other words the doctrine of the Latter-day Saints, is truth. … The first and fundamental principle of our holy religion is, that we believe that we have a right to embrace all, and every item of truth, without limitation or without being circumscribed or prohibited by the creeds or superstitious notions of men, or by the dominations of one another, when that truth is clearly demonstrated to our minds, and we have the highest degree of evidence of the same.Joseph Smith