What’s on your mind today? Chances are that Bobby and Jordan address that topic and more during today’s episode–a veritable current-events cornucopia.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in this Podcast
- SEC Charges Mormon Church For Concealing $32 Billion Portfolio
- Putin Suspends New START Nuclear Treaty, Puts Missiles On Combat Readiness
- LDS Church kept the lid on its $100B fund for fear tithing receipts would fall, account boss tells Wall Street Journal
- The Mormon Church Amassed $100 Billion. It Was the Best-Kept Secret in the Investment World.
- Learn how to impersonate Morgan Freeman
- I am Jesus Christ, Video Game
- Asbury University ends 24/7 revival meeting after 50K flock to Kentucky town over 13 days
- Deblasio Hamburger Vaccine Promotion – CREEPY!
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt has been talking about ritualistic sex abuse suspect for years
- Full video: Utah County Attorney David Leavitt on adopting Native American child
- When Evil Began – as per Zero Hedge Contributor Derisk
- The woke brigade has come for Roald Dahl’s books
- THE Norman Dodd Interview by G. Edward Griffin
The last word: “gone”
Your AI church comment made me immediately think of the toy Santa in Santa Clause II. If AI administered the church 100% according to the handbook, everyone would get coal.
“Very diverse circus”
“Onlyfans …we’re both wearing too many clothing”
I’m not a gambler, but I do have a theory that I’ve been meaning to test as BYU enters Big 12 football:
Speed kills BYU, more so than most programs. To the point where BYU has a better chance of beating a good Wisconsin team (the quintessential slow power team) than a bad Florida St. team.
So if you see BYU going up against a bad, but fast team, bet on speed.
The current thing among LDS NPCS:
Broke: “Safe and Effective”
Woke: “The matter is settled and the fine is paid”