Join Bobby and Jordan today for this equinox episode as they wax somewhat philosophical and discuss the times and seasons in conjunction with current events and other issues they find stimulating to their spring-time minds.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Thanks for the Rain!!!
Also Referenced in the Podcast
- Times and Seasons – Nauvoo
- Define Christianity
- Define Pagan
- TWITTER FILES #19 – The Great Covid-19 Lie Machine – Stanford, the Virality Project, and the Censorship of “True Stories”
- Manhattan DA planning to indict Trump?
- UBS takes over Credit Suisse
- Fauci Goes Door to Door
- James Rawles Patriots (Survival Manual disguised as a Novel)
- James Rawles Tips on Banking Collapse IF it really looks like the European contagion is spreading to the US.
- The Big Short 2015
- Tetris 2023
- Tremors 1990
- Family Ties 1982-1989
- Michael Gross
Losing audiences: A lot of us like to stick our heads in the sand. Preferring alternative reality to actual reality. I know I feel like that when I want to “escape” to whatever “happy place” would be a “flavor” of the month. When I’m innudating with so much gloomy and dark news, I tune out. I haven’t miss an episode yet. But I can see why some chose to get off from this information ride. The challenges for the host is to find equilibrium with their audiences as to not turn them off. Nevertheless, a choice lays among the listening audiences…alternative reality or actual reality. I like to listen…one never knows what I can learn…
Yea I finally finished White Noise. Such a weird experience. Do I get a Tshirt or something?
Tetris movie was great. The main villain, aside from the KGB, was Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine.