How do artificial sweeteners relate to the riots in France, woke America and the coming world war? Join us for the podcast today and you may or may not find out.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in the Podcast
- What Is Aspartame, the Sweetener WHO Is Reportedly Set to Declare a Possible Carcinogen?
- Aspartame Deemed Carcinogenic?
- What to know about sucralose
- The Island 2005
- Beyond Meet – Beyond Burger Original Formulation
- SCOTUS Rules Against Affirmative Action in College Admissions
- Distraction? Questions Swirl Over Timing Of Sub Story As Biden Bombshells Hit Target
- “The World Is Laughing At Us”: U.S. Army Shares Story Of Suicidally Depressed Transgender Major
Bobby’s Go-To Steak Recipe
- Thaw steak
- Pat it down first with paper towel
- Salt and pepper both sides generously
- Use an iron skillet. They get very evenly hot. Use a hot mitt on the handle.
- Coat the skillet in cooking oil (not tons just a thin coating) – try avocado oil
- Cook oil until the oil starts to smoke
- Put the steak on the skillet for 2 minutes on each side
- Add “tons” of butter and garlic (real garlic cloves)
- Cook steak for 1 minute on each side while coating the meat in the butter and garlic
- Throw it on the grill right at the end for the grill marks.
- Check the temperature with a meat thermometer. 125 degrees Fahrenheit is theoretically a safe “rare.” 130 degrees is medium rare. Bobby shoots for 130-140 degrees.
- Let it rest … put a twig of fresh rosemary on there.
- (Steak Temperature Chart)