Continuing the discussion about what makes a good society, Bobby and Jordan explore various themes and patterns that emerge from dystopian literature and film. They also explore the effects that widespread video gaming will create as society changes. All this and more as relates to current and upcoming possible events.
Featured Link NOT Reference in this podcast!
Another Shout-out to an Actual Search Engine
We conflated the content of three Utah bills and called them SB 195. The bills are SB 195 which limits executive powers, HB 294 which lays out the wind-down of emergency actions by the executive, and SB 107 which deals with restrictions on schools.
Prediction that came true
Bobby predicted loads of mask garbage… and we are seeing it all over in our community.
Referenced in this Podcast
- The End of America?
- Fauci Lied About Masks
- Fauci Lied About Herd Immunity
- 5 Characteristics of Dystopian Fiction
- More Suicides than Covid Deaths in Kids
- Declaration of Independence Text – Watch and see if this link disappears. “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
- Referee Whistle Mask
- THE Internet Archive
- Abe Books – An alternative to the globalist monopoly Amazon
- Survival Blog
- Patriots, J.W. Rawles – Buy it on Abebooks.com for cheap
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby