Today’s entertaining tangent takes our listeners down the rabbit hole, situated somewhere along memory lane. The discussion ranges from a brief history on popular music of the 20th century to our current-day predicament and even back, back, all the way back to the Israelite exodus from Egypt.
Bobby does not actually have the Minerva Teichert painting “Rescue of the Lost Lamb” hanging “upstairs” in his home.
The Beach Boys Pet Sounds was released May 16, 1966
It’s going to be a hard summer for team apocalypse.
A Wonderful Painting:
- Current Rolling Stone – Top 500 Albums of All Time – As of September of 2020, RS has undeniably caved to political pressure and dropped the Beatles, Sgt. Pepper’s to #24 putting Marvin Gaye in the top spot, raising him from #6 to #1. Revisionist history is literally unbelievable. Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys retain spot #2 with Pet Sounds.
- Rolling Stone 2012 Top 500 places Beatles #1 and Beach Boys #2. The Beatles influence is frankly undeniable for anyone with even a simple memory, showing several albums ranking in R$’s prior top 10 of the 500.
- Top Selling Artists of All Time – according to the Wikkki
- The Government Loves You Sarcastic Canadian
- Dr. Wen (criminally insane) on forcing vaccines – “If everything is reopened then what’s the carrot going to be?” Oops did I say that out loud on TV?
- Something is up with the Denver airport… I mean. Seriously.
- Gulag Archipelago – Aleksandr Isaevich Solzhenitsyn
Simpsons Cat Flu Episode (Prediction)
- Las Vegas Shooting Cover Up – Ellen
- 2017 Las Vegas Shooting Results on Gibiru
- Raphael Warnock tweet – Deleted
- LDS Temple Murals Removed
“No comfort has the fire at night
That lights the face so cold.
Oh dance in the dark of night,
Sing to the morning light.”
The main point of the fire is to understand its use by the forces of Light in the evermore battle, the battle for the Eternities. Pillars of fire bring the light that constitutes the beginnings and continuations of dispensations of gospel truth. The fire of the Holy Ghost confirms to its recipient the reality of God, his Son, and of the various operations of the Heavens, bringing about mighty change to hearts and countenances the world over. The light of fire has protected and taught and given hope and courage to God’s children, causing them to look forward to and understand Christ’s coming, as well as illuminating the signs preceding and pointing to it. The strange properties of such fire that does not burn the flesh of certain people have taught man something of the heavens and those who dwell there, not to mention what such an occurrence means of some still in mortality.
The Lord and his angels bring this fire and light to us when we’re ready:
3 Nephi 17:23-25 And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them: Behold your little ones. And as they looked to behold they cast their eyes towards heaven, and they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about, and they were encircled about with fire; and the angels did minister unto them. And the multitude did see and hear and bear record; and they know that their record is true for they all of them did see and hear, every man for himself; and they were in number about two thousand and five hundred souls; and they did consist of men, women, and children.FFrom a friend/listener who has extensively studied Zeppelin’s lyrics from the cosmist perspective.
I’m going to YouTube now…to listen to my ol’ time favorite band “the Haliaeetus leucocephalus” I’m surprised they’re not in the top five selling band! My introduction to English speaking music was via black and white TV and it was Elvis’ movies. Color TV back then was only affordable to the rich people. Nevertheless, my full immersion into English speaking music was in the 80’s listening to 70’s music and then on. Anything before that decade, I found it boring! Maybe because it was mostly liberation/ secular spiritual crap playing! I could just not dance to them! If I can’t dance to it, what a waste!! Unless I’m in love!