What have we learned over the last year and a half? Number one, the animated series The Simpsons is of significant importance. And number two? Listen as Bobby and Jordan discuss all the important things that the careful observer might have learned that have become painfully clear about our society since the beginning of 2020.
Itchy and Scratchy
Megamind – PRESENTATION!!!
Referenced in this Podcast
- Massive spike in VAERS reporting
- VAERS Data – Children’s Health Defense
- Current Utah Vaccination Numbers according to Google
- Texas School Board – Landslide Vote – Critical Race Theory
- 10 Things We Have Learned During the Covid Coup – Winter Oak
- Greatest American Hero – Episode 1
- A Primer for the Propagandized: Fear Is the Mind-Killer
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Eric Feigl-ding
- Biosafety Expert Explains Why Fauci’s NIH ‘Gain-of-Function’ Testimony Was ‘Demonstrably False’
- How the Flexner Report hijacked natural medicine
- Wikipedia on the Flexner Report (spin)
bureauspeak, noun – The mind-numbing and freedom killing language of bureaucrats and bureaucracy.
statism, noun – The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy. Worshiping the state. Brainwashing people into thinking they need permission from the state. … thinking that our rights are privileges given by the state, rather than rights given unalienably by God.
Dwight’s Dictator Speech
“As far as the mass of the people go, the extraordinary swings of opinion which occur nowadays, the emotions which can be turned on and off like a tap, are the result of newspaper and radio hypnosis.”George Orwell
“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”Mark Twain
“In religion and politics people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination, from authorities who have not themselves examined the questions at issue but have taken them at second-hand from other non-examiners, whose opinions about them were not worth a brass farthing.”Mark Twain
Are you trusting a man who got a C- in Astro-physics???
“The President’s advisors are wrong.”