Official discourse in the public square has reached a level of epic unreality. Bobby and Jordan discuss some of the latest craziness and then devote the majority of the podcast to practical discussion on how we can proceed individually and collectively to survive the ongoing destruction of our society.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in this Podcast:
- Jen Psaki once again stating a false reality – Jen Psaki Says Empty Shelves And Rising Prices Are Due To “Increasing Demand” – Archived Version
- Billionaire Supermarket Owner Warns: Food Prices Will Go Up “Tremendously” – Archived Version
- Let’s Go Brandon! – Rap #1
- Let’s Go Brandon! – Rap #2 (We know what they say’in…)
- PSA LetsGo-15 – Stripped Lower
- Boris Johnson Build Back Butter / Batter
- Trusted News Initiative
- The Complete Documentary of What is Happening in this World
- Pope Francis Compares George Floyd To Biblical ‘Good Samaritan,’ Praises BLM Rioters For Being ‘Social Poets’
- Joe Rogan vs. Sanjay Gupta
- Doctrine and Covenants Section 45
- Documentary on The Rajneeshpuram – Wild Wild Country on Netflix
- Movie – Equilibrium 2002
- Weather Modification in Utah
A gun is like a vaccine against tyranny. The only reason we are not currently situated like those in Australia is because we have some level of tyranny herd immunity. But like any pathogen faced with a vaccine (even a safe and effective one like an AR-15), there is intense selection pressure for variants that are resistant to the immunity we’ve developed. The tyranny we encounter here in the US at present is resistant to many of the traditional treatments and vaccines. So the question becomes, how do develop an improved vaccine to the latest variants? When and where do we get our boosters?
A recommended booster shot: https://ptr-us.com/products/7-62-x-51-mm/
Yeah: DMR Version – More on the HK G3
Need more boosters? Barrett M82A1
Thanks Bobby and Jordan! I appreciate the time you spent discussing my question. I had some interesting thoughts come to me.
I think people would really struggle taking their entire food storage to the chapel and letting the Bishop decide what to do in a crisis. The current model of finances for both tithing and fast offering is based on the idea of opaqueness. People are okay with the Bishop’s (for fast offerings) or the FP+Q12’s (for tithing) decisions because they don’t know anything, they just trust. This trust model works okay in times of plenty. I am doubtful that in starvation level times, people would be nearly as accepting. I like the bit about your EQP being 9 meals away from a felon.
The thought came to me that what we need is a community where people can jointly discuss and decide matters, even difficult ones, with transparency, patience, and common consent. And it seems that we ought to be practicing it now while times are relatively plentiful. Then you can be way more prepared for far tougher times.
If you guys could recommend things that would be good to invest in during these fun times we all live in, what would some of them be?
Since we’re all into “following the science” around here, I assume everyone has already switched to Chesterfields. No adverse effects! https://youtu.be/TOKc6TNwlj4