Finally. We’ve reached 20 comments on episode 72! Today Bobby and Jordan discuss preparedness and pick the winner of the first ever MindVirus.show t-shirt giveaway.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
The image above (“The Wrong _ _ Rec Room”) is a classic. If you are unaware, please watch the 1990 classic, “Tremors.” Or just watch this:
And the winner is??? You’ll have to listen to the podcast to find out!
Referenced in the Podcast
- James Rawles Survival Blog
- Joel Skousen’s World Affairs Brief
- The Book of Eli 2010
- The Way West – A.B. Guthrie Jr.
- The recent (evil) Buffalo Shooter is a communist, leftist, statist, eco-terrorist tied to the neo-nazi’s in Ukraine. See here and here.
Jordan’s advice: Prepping is more than gear …
Being prepared is more than just getting a bunch of gear. Please consider that being prepared would include all of the following aspects and more.
- Planning (Pre-planning)
- Considering dark scenarios is scary for many people, but everyone needs to think this stuff through.
- Training and practice
- Spiritual preparation
- Location / Relocation / Bug out?
- Personal and Family Documentation (Important documents)
- (or equivalents / barter)
- Will to act.
- What are the criteria for you to finally take action based on your plans? (Shoulda, coulda, woulda???) This is possibly the hardest thing to figure out.
Please have a listen to today’s podcast and comment below on our discussion or whatever prepping ideas you want to share.