Who really believes anything coming out of the old corporate media these days? Who really believes what they see on social media? It seems like walls are falling down, nevertheless an undetermined yet large percentage of the population still falls for the obvious lies.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
How to Mitigate the Programming
- Mute the TV
- Listen for catch phrases like:
- “Experts say”
- “new study”
- “allegations”, “allegedly”
- etc … you get the picture
- Take a 30 day break
- Always ask WHY? Why, why, why? About everything.
The first casualty of war is Truth.Aeschylus
Not referenced in the podcast but important:
Referenced in the Podcast
- Ratio’d Twitter tweet about how to spot misinfo
- Twitter info on mis-info
- Forget Free Speech: Rushdie’s Fatwa Is Winning
- Orange man bad memes
- AP article on fauci stepping down.
- Zerohedge version of the above on fauci – Archived version
- Rolling Stone journalist feared prior to crash his car was tampered with: Report
- CNN Is Being Gutted Because Leftist Media Is Not As Appealing As They Fantasize
- Brian Stelter Out At CNN
- Solari – U.S. Taxation: With or Without Representation?