Speaking extemporaneously, Jordan goes off for four hours … solo.
Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
You and IChris Degarmo, Geoff Tate – “Anybody Listening?”
Long to live like the wind upon the water
If we close our eyes, we’ll maybe realize
There’s more to life than what we have known
And I can’t believe I’ve spent so long
Living lies I knew were wrong inside
I’ve just begun to see the light
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in the Podcast
- Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith
- Various notes of the King Follett Discourse – General Conference April 7th 1844
- Interrogatio Johannis
- The Hypostasis of the Archons
- Barnstone Translation of the Hypostasis
- Apocryphon of John
- Discourse on Abbaton
- Psalm of Thomas (The ship whose keel is the dawn...)
- The Book of Enoch
- The Expanding Gospel – Hugh Nibley
- Lectures on Faith – The Doctrine Portion of the Doctrine and Covenants
Corrections: Various corrections are probably in order. Most importantly, as concerns “The Father Invisible,” the idea is that he is not seen in this world, but his voice can be heard. He can be interacted with, of course via the Lord who makes the connection. (See 3 Nephi 11 for an example of the Father’s voice being heard in the world.) Praying to the Father is appropriate. Joseph’s first vision would have been otherworldly. He clearly saw the angels and the heavens … and does not really elaborate much.
In the first release, about 2 hours in Jordan, speaking of holidays, indicated that “Thanksgiving is a celebration of evil in a lot of ways.” He meant Halloween. This is corrected in the current audio version.