After meandering through a few various tangents and current events, Bobby and Jordan discuss the elephant in the room which is the letter sent by the LDS Church last week to all its members strongly urging masks and vaccinations.
Referenced in this Podcast
- The LDS Church letter urging masking and vaccination
- Fires started by former professor
- Ron Paul’s “What if” speech 2009
- Jimmy Fallon Audience Weirdly Celebrates Demographic Decline of White People
- Tuskegee Syphilis Study
- Vaccine Expert Vanden Bossche Calls For “Immediate Halt” To Vaccinations, Says They Encourage “Escape Mutant” Variants
- “Wakeup Call”: Pfizer Vax Only 42% Effective Against Infection In July
- Coercing People To Get COVID-19 Vaccines Is Damaging Trust In Public Health: Harvard Professor
- What Is the ‘NPC’ Meme? Liberals Rage at Cartoons Mocking Their Scripted Thoughts
- DHS and NBC Propaganda Says Americans Are Terrorists
- Ultra-emotional “death-cult” propaganda rant by MSNBC info-grandma
- Scrubbed from the ‘net: Area Seventy [Richard S. Hutchins], Pfizer Head of Anti-Viral, Has Good News on COVID-19
Good insight as always!! 🙂 For those still questioning the letter, the last 7 words are the most important: Handbook 38.7.13 states: “Ultimately, individuals are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost.”
Just for clarity… I think you mean the last seven words of the handbook section you’re quoting. Not the last seven of the letter.
Seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost!!!
To answer the question of why the First presidency is coming out with this now, why would tell the members to get the COVID vaccine? For the same reason the Pope and Catholic Church are campaigning for the vaccine. To prove they deserve a seat at the table.
Well this was an interesting comment by the selected New York governor. Looks like they want to go after religious exemptions in court so they convinced the organized religions to go against them. This didn’t reflect well on the LDS church, siding with the new world order.
Oh and then there’s this, the NY governor claiming the injection is from God. Sounds familiar.
Meanwhile sites (and articles) like this are popping up all over because there are so many injuries and deaths that people attribute to the vaccines, but their voices are being censored in the corporate channels like social media and most definitely no one wants them on the evening news.