Events are quickly unfolding in the epic battle between good and evil. The very nature of life and society is rapidly changing. In today’s episode, Bobby and Jordan respond to listener comments and explore the potential futures that await humanity.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in the podcast:
- German Newspaper Highlights “Unusually Large” Number of Soccer Players Who Have Collapsed Recently – Tip of the ice burg.
- The Metaverse Is A Scam
- The Great Narrative and The Metaverse, Part 1: A Dystopian Vision of the Future
- The Great Narrative And The Metaverse, Part 2: Will The Metaverse End Human Freedom?
- Moroni Chapter 6
- Demolition Man 1993
- Get Out 2017
- “Blue” Avatar – 2009
- Wall-E 2008
- Ready Player One 2018
- Does alexa work for the NSA? The government?
- Luxury Surveillance
- 62% of Swiss voters backed vaccine passports
- Transcendence 2014
- Self/Less 2015
- NBA Player, Activist To Change Name To Enes Kanter Freedom, Become US Citizen – Archived
- Sens. Cruz, Paul Blast “Astounding Authoritarian” Fauci For “I Am Science” Claim – Archived
- Covidland Documentary Alex Jones
“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”Gandalf – Lord of the Rings (J.R.R. Tolkien)
To the Moroni chapter 6, I would add a few things, including 2nd Nephi 25:26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.
Jordan mentioned the remembering Christ as us the Moroni passage. All of this is to point to the importance of Christ in thise gatherings….beyond just closing all comments in his name. Gathering and worshipping with each other includes the Alma 13 parallel:
2 And those priests were ordained after the order of his Son, in a manner that thereby the people might know in what manner to look forward to his Son for redemption.
This is why temples have always been, (up to our age anyways), places of study and conversation, unquiet libraries…the way Joseph Smith had designed. Worship is deeming the thing (God) worthy of our attention and discourse, not the pursed-lipped bowed head arms folded reverence of the past 70 years. Those things prevent worship, as does zoom.