The terrible things we see going on in the world today are simply the symptoms of conspiratorial efforts to control our society that have been going on for decades. Tune in today as Bobby and Jordan discuss a wide range of issues from current events all the way back to biblical times.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
(Cosby is way [100x] better than Jordan’s recollection and improvisation.)
Referenced in the Podcast
- Utah Ritualized Sexual Abuse Investigation: Is There a History of Ritual Abuse in Utah?
- Stranger Things
- Church Committee
- Theodore John Kaczynski
- Manhunt Unabomber 2017
- No Knock Raid in Ogden Utah
- Julie Kelly Twitter Jan 6
- State Dept Twitter – Hunger Games?
- Officer husband of slain Uvalde teacher was detained, had gun taken away after trying to save wife
- Uvalde Chief Pete Arredondo on administrative leave after ‘failure’ to stop shooting
- “My Body, My Choice” Activists Malfunction When Asked About Vaccine Mandates
- Moloch – Canaan
- What’s up with Utah Defense Initiatives
“Be cautious about strangers that may approach you with plots”
“Moonfish and Juice”
Remember a while back, maybe last year, there was a Utah law made or talked about being made that said no new gun laws passed by the feds would take affect here in Utah? What ever happened with that? And if it was passed, would it negate the Red Flag law?
Please excuse the late reply. I don’t think that law passed. There was talk of passing such a law, but the actual legal effect of it was in question… i.e. whether or not it would really stick. Here’s a link to an article about the effort:
The big thing is that the local law enforcement needs to be on the side of the local citizens, and protect them against persecution from the feds regardless of what laws get passed at the national level. Just because a law is passed does not make it moral. Right?