This is what you’ve all been waiting for. Bobby and Jordan deconstruct the super bowl 55 half-time show and lay bare its underlying message.
Corrections for this Episode:
- It’s cocaine, not meth that makes you not be able to feel your face.
- In the Disney Robin hood cartoon, Prince John is more of a mountain lion or lion without a mane, not a snake. His chief advisor, Sir Hiss, is a snake.
- Lunchables are manufactured by Kraft Heinz in Chicago, Illinois and marketed under the Oscar Mayer brand. (Not Nabisco)
Sources Related to this Episode:
- Super Bowl 55 Half-Time Show
- The Pat Tillman Story
- The artist known as “the Weekend”
- The artist known as “H.E.R.”
- Raymond James Stadium
- PCR Test Guidance Changes
- NPC head meme
- Cutouts in Stadiums
- Who’s on First?
- The Hero With A Thousand Faces – Joseph Campbell
- The Golden Bough – James Frazer
- The Myth of the Eternal Return – Mircea Eliade
- “We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American Public Believes Is False.”
- The CIA’s involvement in American Media
I look around and
Sin City’s cold and empty (Oh)
No one’s around to judge me (Oh)
I can’t see clearly when you’re gone
I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I’m drowning in the night
Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey
I’m running out of timeBlinding Lights – The Weekend
‘Cause I can see the sun light up the sky