Join Bobby and Jordan on the podcast today for a contemplative and forward looking episode as they discuss their predictions for the year 2023 and beyond.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Referenced in the Podcast
- Babylon Bee 2023 Predictions
- The Curious Case of Canada’s Newly-Minted Stroke Season
- Rebel News: Every question we asked Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla at the World Economic Forum
- Fallout Game series – Fallout 76
- The Division 2
- Jericho 2006
- The Road – Cormac McCarthy
- Life of Brian – 1979
- Utah doctor charged with destroying COVID-19 vaccines, giving fake shots to children at their parents’ request
- World On Brink Of WW3 Due To West Escalating, Medvedev Warns
Bobby Prediction Notes
- Biden will serve out his term but not run again. Kamala will not run.
- Justin Castreau is in for a rough year. May lose or resign like Jacinda. (Then those two get married.)
- Not yet WWIII but definitely escalation more money to Ukraine, NATO become more overtly involved… Air support.
- Commodity prices come down a bit only to have a rug pull
- Housing prices drop / collapse
- Nothing normal or comfortable ever again
- cyberattack / internet shutdown maybe not this year
- Oligarchy gets more aggressive with the implementation of the 2030 agenda
- CBDC? Propaganda, leg work … digital will be pushed on us.
- Digital IDs
- Jazz finish season around 500, no whites allowed scholarship program continues, Cox has a rough year, no fallout for Church… all quiet… hoping we all forget.
- Year of Vaccine Regret 2023, keep low profile if you pushed the vaccine.
- Church continues to push the alliance with UN. Global Church.
- Could be a year of accountability … Maybe 2023
- Medical field crisis of trust
- A lot of good can come out of a year of reckoning. People can repent.
- Plea: We have to have a proper reckoning… to fix the mistakes.
Jordan Prediction Notes
- More divide and conquer
- Not yet WWIII but definitely escalation, wider control of Ukraine by Russia, depose Zelensky, set foundation for new regime … happen or be in progress
- Commodity prices continue to rise like gas prices
- Used car prices drop
- Housing prices drop (collapse in certain areas of the country)
- slow moving economic collapse
- cyberattack / internet shutdown maybe not this year
- don’t think they can get a full CBDC without war and ration accounts.
- At least one significant controversy for the LDS church … LDS church continues to degrade into mush slowly. …
- Agree on global church. Will promote it heavily.
- Continued light breaking forth … contrasts become even more stark
- 2023 year of Chaos
I understand one’s love for the fallout series, but fallout 76? Explain yourself.
That video is 3 years old. FO76 had a horrible launch. I didn’t buy the game back then. But it’s been improved little by little over time and is really good now. I bought it a year or so ago at a deep discount and I’m glad I took the chance. If it had launched in its current state, it’d be an all-time classic.
Many such cases. Too many games launch before they’re ready.
BTW a deep dive by you & Jordan into the inverted esoteric themes in the Assassin’s Creed series would be interesting.
I have not played any AC games, though I am often tempted to try them.
The AC games are fun, and have an interesting gnostic inversion story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCng9yBKfbo (6 min)
Ever play the 20 year old (prophecy) Deus Ex? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5niDwkaV8 (11 min) If I could get Jordan to play one game, that would be the one.
“Davos- the WWF of world economics”
“We’re turning your government coin off”
Looks like the big secret is out (if it wasn’t before). PV released one of those hidden camera videos that confirms we’re now living in the documentary, Mission Impossible 2. Only in our reality, it seems Ethan Hunt was kicked off the IMF for refusing the mandatory injection.
This is the best thing I’ve seen all week: https://www.wsj.com/articles/buzzfeed-to-use-chatgpt-creator-openai-to-help-create-some-of-its-content-11674752660?st=hz6h0i1bc7nrwvs&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink
Buzzfeed replacing the people that make dumb quizzes with chatGPT.
I’d tell them to “learn to code” but chat GPT can do that too…
Okay, I will need to chime in on my predictions.
First, I’d like to confirm Bobby’s prediction that neither Biden nor Harris will not be running for the presidency in 2024. That may not be fully made known to the public in 2023, but certainly by early 2024.
Second, Jordan is correct on the divide widening. I’ll go deeper on this and say that we’ll see a further villainization of straight white males. This group will continue to be framed as those responsible for the divide itself (ironically since the narrative itself is causing the divide).
Piggybacking on more of your ideas, I think American “involvement” in Ukraine will become more widely reported, but we won’t see American soldiers on the ground. Just more of a groundwork that America is helping fight the good fight.
I do not think we will see an about face on Covid/vaccines/masks. I think it will continue to be pushed to the side and we will see more and more employers moving away from mandatory vaccinations (I have good intel on the latter). However, we will continue to see places like University of Utah clinics enforce mask mandates. I don’t think we will ever hear a broad “we were wrong” about any of it. It will just be a decline in discussing it hoping people forget.
I do think that was Damar Hamlin in the luxury box. I think he was placed there because you are highly susceptible to infections after being on a ventilator. I am not sure if his collapse is vaccine related, but it is possible. I agree it was a pretty standard hit for football. I also agree that in all the history of football we haven’t seen anything like this, but I don’t think that is enough in and of itself to point to the vaccination as the cause.
You pointed out the Hank Gathers death and I agree it was extremely rare, but we also have to recall Reggie Lewis of the Boston Celtics 3 years later.
EDIT: Neither Biden nor Harris will be running… obviously.
“How did you go bankrupt?” Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.”
― Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises.
My predictions for 2023:
More of the gradually. I don’t think the suddenly is just yet.