This week’s podcast is an exploration of current events, and more speculation about what the future might bring. Join our hosts, Bobby Fludd and Jordan Bruno for an interesting, albeit sometimes rambling discussion about the crazy state of things.Some people like to listen to us faster… (We sound smarter.):
Change playback speed real time: 1x – 1.25x – 1.5x – 1.75x – 2x
Contrary to average perception due to the media blackout, the Freedom Convoy is still clogging up Ottawa, and the Alberta/Montana border blockade is growing.
Referenced in this Podcast
- Episode 38 – Groundhog Day
- Episode 57 – Pivot Point
- Gov. Spencer Cox explains taxpayer-funded security project at his Fairview home -(Damage Control)
- ‘Think Twice Before You Vaccinate Your Kids,’ Dr. Robert Malone Warns Parents on COVID-19 Shots
- MIT: Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
- Freedom Convoy
- Corporate Media and Big Tech aligned against #FreedomConvoy
- With Trudeau In Hiding, CBC Suggests Putin Behind Truckers’ Freedom Convoy
- Truckers Across Planet Unite In Convoys Against Medical Tyranny
- We are all Canadian Trucker’s Now
- Defiant Trudeau Doubles Down, Demands ‘Violent, Hateful’ Freedom Convoy Leave Ottawa
- Ottawa City Councillor Requests Lawsuit to Seize Freedom Convoy’s GoFundMe Funds
- Toronto Sun: Health officials are hinting at ending COVID restrictions (and not because of the truckers) – LOL!!! … incredible gaslighting.
- Joel Skousen on the Fall of Communism
- LaVoy Finicum – Wiki-mis-information
- Utah Coronavirus Propaganda – Taxpayer money being used against us.
- Isolated island in Pacific Ocean experiences first COVID-19 cases of the pandemic after arrival of fully vaccinated, triple-tested missionaries who were in quarantine
- Senator Johnson – Covid 19 2nd Opinion Roundtable – Important info
Could totally go for an episode on Harry Potter, the Matrix (the original, not the latest… “Film”). Both highly relevant for the times we live in.
I heard my name called out a few times. (I don’t listen to every episode, so I wonder whether I’ve missed any other pleas for commentary.)
In the Scorpions’ “Wind of Change” lyrics, Moskva is a river that flows through the city of Moscow. Incidentally, Scorpions is a German rock band, not British.
Regarding Russia’s position in the continents: While most of Russia’s landmass is within Asia, there is a significant portion in Europe. The boundary between Europe and Russia is along the Ural Mountains and Ural River. This European section of Russia by itself is, by a considerable margin, the largest country in Europe by both landmass and population. 75% of Russia’s population lives within European Russia, which includes Moscow. (Note that the distance between the Ural Mountains and the rest of Europe would be similar in the distance between Kansas and the Pacific Ocean–not a small area.)
I appreciate your guidance to me on the plural of the word “matrix.” I believe that both “matrices” and “matrixes” are valid, the former coming from the Latin form of the word, and the latter being a modernized English version. While “matrices” is the accepted plural word in mathematics and computer science, the “Matrix” script writers probably put some deliberate thought into this when choosing to use “matrixes.”
Late on the request…but I wouldn’t mind if you gents talk about more local politics and politicians. I feel, in Utah, most people pay attention to what’s going on in Washington DC more than what local issues are with our “leaders”. And no! KSL doesn’t count as keeping up with local politics!